Friday, August 23, 2013

Morning of Departure

Today is the day - In less than 4 hours, I will be aboard an American Airlines jet and on my way to Japan! I'm nervous, of course, but I'm also excited beyond what I can really describe. As it's said in Japanese, mune ga doki doki (my heart pounds)!

For those of you in the east area of Florida planning to study abroad, the Comfort Suites on Airport Road in Jacksonville is an excellent hotel for a pre-departure stay. The price is very affordable, with nice rooms and a good selection at breakfast. Most importantly, it has a free shuttle service to the airport, making travel a lot easier!

I have to cut this post short, since the shuttle will be arriving shortly, but look forward to my next post when I arrive in Japan!


No comments:

Post a Comment